Traditional geothermal drilling environments present unique challenges; hard, corrosive rock, high pressures and extremely hot temperatures. Such challenges that make conventional downhole technology difficult to deploy. Below are SDI’s most commonly utilized, customized technologies that address these needs:
- Titan Series drilling motors
- Electromagnetic Measurement While Drilling (EM-MWD)
- HPHT Cased hole Logging Technologies
SDI has drilled over 520 directional wells and completed more than 1,150 production logging runs, helping solidify the reliability of our tools in the geothermal marketplace and highlight our commitment to deliver a customer experience that makes it Easy to to Business.
SDI is a longtime supporter of our friends at ThinkGeoEnergy.com and a Co-Sponsor of their weekly E-Newsletter.
Scientific Drilling is a proud member of the following geothermal associations:
- Geothermal Resources Council
- Geothermal Energy Association
- International Geothermal Association