Sci-Driver is a positive displacement mud motor housing an electronic payload that provides azimuthal gamma ray, inclination, RPM and vibration measurements 6-9 ft (1.8 – 2.7 m) from the bit. Using proprietary Wi-Sci “short-hop” communication, these measurements are transmitted to the surface real-time via Mud Pulse or Electromagnetic MWD system.
Delivering the Ultimate Value
- Provides Measurements 9 ft. (2.7m) from bit
- Proprietary “Wi-Sci” short-hop communication for real-time data
- Full compatibility with SDI’s MP, EM-MWD, and LWD systems.
- Tight trajectory control applications such as sagd
- Early payzone detection
- Kickoff point identification
- Casing and coring point selection